Extra Income For Facebook Group Admins10 min read
How to get extra income as a Facebook group Admin?
If you happen to be a group admin of buy and sell or transient / for rent Facebook groups then, you can be a mediator and charge a small fee for your service.
You can do this by utilizing the XPONZ platform. By using the XPONZ platform you are adding an extra layer of security to protect both parties.
As a mediator, there is a small fee whenever you are approving a transaction so it is just fair to charge group members fee for your troubles or services.
If you charge say 1 peso per transaction and your group is a big group then you will probably be very busy approving all that transactions. Let us say your Facebook group generates 1000 transactions per day then you have 1000 pesos extra income every day. Or you could say 1 peso from both parties per transaction then you will be getting 2000 pesos extra income every day. If you are getting 1k or 2k per day then that could be your full-time job.
Earning extra income as an admin of a Facebook group.
Most buy and sell we see on Facebook are in a GROUP which is run by an admin.
By using the XPONZ platform as a security and the trusted group admin as the mediator, scam and fraud can be prevented.
This is how it works, I am basing it to Cliff Howard’s tutorial here, I hope I got it right. Anyway, when a seller and buyer are getting into a deal, they will both use their xponz wallets (xponz platform) to make sure that their transactions are legit and recorded.
I will be using the following examples, not to make trouble or anything like that but because it is the best scenario how the xponz platform can protect the seller and buyer.
We will use the group BNL EURO BUY AND SELL. On this group, a seller needs to show his/her Photo ID to show that he/she is a legit seller. There are a few things that I can see that are wrong here.
- The seller is showing his/her private information to everybody because it is public anyone can copy it.
- A seller can just use any Photo ID to get the trust of the buyer.
- People still get scammed because the trusted seller took off with the money without transferring the said Euro equivalent.
All these problems can be prevented using the XPONZ platform.
Steps to follow as an example using XPONZ platform when dealing in BNL Buy and SellFacebook Group.
- The seller posted on BNL Euro Buy and Sell Group, 0.1 XPZ for 100 Euros. Seller included his/her XPONZ wallet address. The seller also included that it must be approved by the group admin and included the admin’s XPONZ wallet address.
- Buyer commented on the post that he/she is interested and included his/her BNL wallet address for the euro to be sent. The buyer then sent the 0.1 XPZ payment to the sellers XPONZ wallet address.
- a) Buyer will put the seller’s wallet address at the Recipient field.
- b) Buyer will put the amount to be paid
- c) Buyer will put a “tick” the option to put “transaction description” and put the desired description of the payment.
- d) Buyer will put a “tick” on “Message is never deleted”.
- e) Buyer will put his/her passphrase.
- f) Buyer will click or choose the option “Transaction has to be approved by a certain number of accounts”
- g) Buyer will then adjust the “Finnish Height” (approval deadline) by clicking the minus and plus sign to the desired deadline date (whether 2 days, 3 days, etc). When there is no approval after this “Finnish Height” or deadline date, the money or XPZ or DPT will be sent back to the buyer.
- h) Buyer will put the Admin’s XPONZ wallet address in the “Accounts (Whitelist)” field. The admin will have to approve this transaction before the money (XPZ or DPT) will go to the seller.
- i) Buyer will then click on “Submit”.
- Buyer will then message the BNL Buy and Sell Facebook Group Admin a screenshot of the transaction.
- Seller will also see the transaction appear on his/her XPONZ wallet.
However, the seller will not get the money (XPZ or DPT) until the BNL Buy and SellFacebook Group Admin approve it.
- The Seller will now send the Euro to the Buyer’s BNL wallet. (I have not tried this so I don’t know how long it will take before the Euro is in the buyer’s BNL wallet.)
- The seller will also send the screenshot of the transaction of him/her sending the Euro to the buyer’s BNL wallet address.
- The buyer will again message the Admin when he/she receive the Euro in his/her BNL wallet address.
- The BNL Buy and Sell Facebook Group Admin will see that there is a pending transaction that needs to be approved. Also, the Admin has received the messages from the seller and buyer.
- The Admin then approved the transaction and the money (XPZ or DPT) will now be released and go to the seller’s XPONZ wallet.
These transactions will only take hours or even just minutes.
However, it all depends on other circumstances. I know that the xponz transactions only takes seconds. The circumstances will be:
- Are all parties online at the same time? Meaning if your messages will be seen right away.
- How long does it take to transfer Euro to another wallet on the BNL platform?
The scenario above is just an example. It can also be applied to a normal buy and sell Facebook groups. It can also be applied to a transient/ apartment/house for rent Facebook group.
There were lots of scams in the transient business. And as an admin of a transient Facebook group, a lot of members were asking if I, as an admin, can vouch for that person offering transient in that group.
The only way I can tell that the transient is legit is that I have physically looked at the property and personally met and saw the person’s valid ID.
Now, the XPONZ platform can solve that.
- Transient posted a room for rent in the Facebook group and a 10% deposit is needed. As per above example, all wallet addresses provided.
- Tourist commented and wanted to book a room and sent the 10% deposit using XPONZ platform and the Admin to approve.
- Transient will see the transfer but will not get the money yet so he/she will mark the room booked for that dates.
- The deadline for the Admins approval on this occasion should be set to 1 or 2 days after the booked date.
- When the tourist arrives at the set date both tourist and transient will message group admin that it is all good to approve the transaction and the 10% will get transferred to Transient’s wallet address.
- If the Tourist did not arrive at the set date, Transient will message Facebook group admin that Tourist is a no-show and the 10% deposit will be transferred to him/her.
- If the Tourist arrives at the location at the set date but there is no such transient room, Tourist will then message group admin and group admin will not approve the transaction. The tourist might not have room to stay on that day but at least he/she will not lose his/her money.
I hope these all made sense. If ever you have questions you can just message me here or on Facebook.
The article above is based on my own experiences and my own research. I don’t claim it to be 100% accurate.
I am not a financial advisor. The article above is just my own opinion. Please do your own research.
Do You Like What You’ve Read?
Please use my referrals when signing up with:
Smash Up That Like Button Bellow!!!