How To Access CPanel
Free Webhosting For WordPress, SteemPress, Steemit
Go to https://steemitblog.com and click on “Client Area”
Enter your Log In details
Click on “Services”
Click on “Active”
Click on “Login to cPanel”
This is how your cPanel look like
How to create email accounts. Very good when wanting to have a personalised email account.
- Enter your email user name. On this example I will use my user name webcoop.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Create”
Email account created successfully
How to check your email accounts
Click “Email Accounts”
All your created email accounts will be shown here.
How to access your email.
Click on “Access WebMail”
You can choose horde, roundcube or squirrel mail. I prefer to pick roundcube.
This is what you email look like, you can send email from here and you can read email from here.
Free Web Hosting
Free Means Free No One Time Fee
Do you want a free web hosting for your wordpress, steempress, steemit?
Do you want to practice creating website without the worry of paying monthly fee?
Do you want full control of your files and data base? Do you want a full access to the 300+ apps or scripts available?
Register for the webcoophost free web hosting service.
Learn more HERE
Join Now HERE
Tutorials For The Free Webhosting
- How To Register – Free Web Hosting For Your WordPress, SteemPress, Steemit
- How To Access cPanel – Tutorial on how to access cPanel, create custom email and how to access email from the client area.
- How To Install SSL – Tutorial on how to install the basic website security Lets Encrypt SSL
- How To Install WordPress – Good tutorial for beginners with cPanel and WordPress.
- How To Set Up WordPress – Tutorial for beginners on how to set up WordPress after installation.
HELP THE CAUSE
Let us keep this service forever FREE
How you can help.
The CLIENT area and the website https://steemitblog.com have advertisement on it. Please visit it everyday. I know they said you should not encourage family and friends but how else are we going to keep a service running. By the way, if you see an advertisement you like don’t be shy to click on it.
Use the CLIENT area to log in to your cPanel.
Please visit https://steemitblog.com for tutorials and other blogs to increase traffic.
Donations are gladly accepted in any type or form.
You can donate your upvotes by upvoting @webcoop’s posts in steemit.
You can donate SBD/STEEM to webcoop with memo “donation for the free webhosting”.